SPANISH FOR BUSINESS B2+ – LEARN THE SPANISH LANGUAGE SKILLS USED IN THE PROFESSIONAL WORLD
At the end of this course you will know how to write a CV and covering letter and attend a job interview in Spanish and know what questions to expect and some key answers for a successful result.
On this course you will learn how to manage and close deals in Spanish speaking countries and speak about economic and financial matters using the correct vocabulary and expressions.
You will have a knowledge of time management and how to solve problems that may appear at work and you will be able to sell a product and express ideas for setting up a new business.
- All indicative tenses
- All subjunctive tenses and how to use them in context
- Direct and indirect object pronouns used effectively in different grammar structures
- Imperative in its affirmative and negative form to give advice or commands
- Passive voice to write formal documents
- Multiple sentence connectors to express cause, consequence and condition
3 x 20-Hour Courses
This course is made up of 3 parts, each is 20-hours covered over 10-weeks with 1-hour lunchtime lessons twice a week.