The beautiful northern territory of Spain
Asturias – this beautiful northern Spanish territory is often referred to as “green Spain”. A region with rivers, lush meadows, mountainous peaks and many beaches along its beautiful northern coast.
With the Mar Cantabrico (Bay of Biscay) to its north, Cantabria to its east, Galicia to its west and Castilla y Leon to its south, Asturias delivers some of the most scenic and spectacular landscapes in Europe. It has an often mountainous, but green terrain and serves up some breathtaking coastal scenery as well as some wonderful towns and cities like Aviles, Oviedo, Cangas de Onis and Covadonga.
What do we do?
This is a unique, learning and activity weekend designed for students at beginner, elementary and intermediate levels. We leave on a Friday afternoon and return on Sunday evening.
Language training plays a central part of the programme, which includes a town treasure hunt, sacred cave tour, lakeside trek, river canoe and Sunday town market. In addition to that you’ll enjoy superb regional cuisine, excellent accommodation and our great hospitality.
- 5 x 1.5 hour classroom sessions
- Double room with breakfast in the small and friendly Arcea Hotel Los Lagos
- Activities and transfers
- Dinner Friday with wines or refreshments
- Picnic lunch Saturday
- Dinner Saturday with wines or refreshments
- Lunch Sunday with wines or refreshments
- Course materials, guides and other resources where required
- *10% addition if you’re not one of our students
- *£40 addition single room supplement
Fly Ryanair (not included) Stansted to Santander – departs Fri 14:00 and returns Sun 17:20
Reserve your place
- Step 1 – Reserve your place by paying a £150 deposit
- Step 2 – We will tell you when to book your flight
- Step 3 – We will contact you 14 days prior to the departure date to take the balance payment
- We recommend you insure your trip (example Insure and Go) in case you’re unable to travel.
For more information please contact us by email or phone 020 7242 3436