Weekend and one-week courses in Valencia
‘the all year-round destination.’
Come with us to Valencia and enjoy an amazing language course that looks at Spain’s geography and culture, history and politics and literature and art.
When you’re not in the classroom, we’ll take you bike touring around the historic town, paddle surfing in the sea and wining and dining at some of Valencia’s finest restaurants.
1-week courses (Monday to Friday) include 5 x 4-hour classroom lessons and weekend courses (Friday to Sunday) include 5 x 1-hour lessons.
We have a history and culture course for students from A1* to B2 with specially designed grammar exercises and communicative activities.
You will also enjoy superb regional cuisine, excellent accommodation and our great hospitality.
* We have 4 versions of this course, however A1 students must first have completed level 1.
Weekend courses leave Friday morning and return Sunday evening
1-week courses leave Monday morning and return Friday evening.
Look what’s included:
- 4* accommodation with breakfast at Hotel Rey Don Jaime
- Course materials
- Restaurants (details on request)
- Guided bike tour (including ‘gincana’ treasure hunt)
- Paddle surf
- Weekend courses from £345
- 1-week courses from £435
- Add £25 per day single room supplement
Fly easyJet (not included) Gatwick to Valencia
1-week courses Mon 09:05 and return Fri 21:00
Weekend courses Fri 09:05 and return Sun 21:00
- Step 2 – We will advise you when to book your flight
- Step 3 – We will contact you 14 days prior to the departure date to take the balance payment