More than 6,000 students have studied Spanish at Vamos, many of whom have stayed with us and advanced to higher levels.
We currently have around 1,000 students studying at every level of the Common European Framework (CEFR) and a team of around 30 teachers all of whom are experienced native speakers qualified in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
The reason so many of our students stay is a combination of our high standards of teaching and friendly, sociable atmosphere; our wide choice and continuity of courses; our online support and learning resources, and our uniquely flexible approach.
Our teaching method and resources
We’re passionate about everything we do and our lessons always include interactive activities that encourage speaking, which include games and role-play with teams, groups and pairs, all of which goes to make learning effective.
Each of our courses is based around a CEFR book with CDs plus a unique compilation of learning resources, which not only give our teachers a framework and unified approach, but why so many of our students tell us our lessons are rewarding and so much fun.
- We have 20 course levels which follow the Common European Framework Reference (CEFR) syllabus from A1 to C2
- Each course is 20-hours and held at our schools over 1, 5 or 10-weeks
- Each course ends with a self assessment exercise that addresses the course syllabus
- On completion of each CEFR book we give you a lovely certificate. It shows the number of hours you have attended and the level you have achieved.
If you need extra help between lessons we have extra resources
- help via our Support page where you can download homework (approx 30 minutes) and review lesson summaries
- monthly booster classes
- individual tuition
Our flexible lessons
Don’t worry if you miss a class. Many of our students have busy jobs, so we know how difficult it can be to make it to every lesson. We run many courses, so just tell us when you’re away and we’ll do our best to offer you the same class on another evening.
Our Friday conversation classes and tapas
On the last Friday of the month we have an extra free class (existing students only), which is followed by a tapas party .
Our Friday cinema club
On the 2nd Friday of the month we hire a private screening room and show a classic Spanish or South American film. The film starts at 7.30pm and afterwards we stay for a beer and a pizza.
Our courses in Spain
Click here to see our weekend and one-week courses in Valencia.